1909


Purchase of the property by the Dresden architect Carl Stephan
Redesign of the residential building to its current basic form,
The house serves the Stephan family as a weekend and summer residence,
the economic part of the building and the land are leased out
Management of the farm with 2 horses or with 1-2 oxen and 2-3 dairy cows.